Dr. Anthony Mobasser, who performs the best dental reconstruction in Los Angeles, uses artistic ability and dental knowledge to make the patients look younger, boost their confidence and have a good bite again. He can turn severely damaged dentures into dream smiles. A better teeth shape, color and bite is now possible.
A Full mouth dental reconstruction is necessary when the entire mouth is injured. The procedure usually consists in re-strengthening all the damaged teeth, making all the individual teeth work properly. This increase biting and chewing and improves not the general looks and feeling in your mouth, but also the way you speak. Dental reconstruction can be a life changer to individuals who suffered severe damage in their mouth.
When do you need dental reconstruction?
Before looking for who performs the best dental reconstruction in Los Angeles, you need to know in which cases dental reconstruction is usually necessary:
- People who want their teeth to look longer. This usually happens due to para-functional habits like grinding, bruxism or wear and tear due to age.
- Bad Bite: when the bite is causing interference on the individual teeth, causing eventual chips and fractures, among other problems.
- Missing and / or Crooked Teeth.
- Severe Teeth Decay or advanced cavities.
- Age or Trauma: as they grow older, people can lose or damage their teeth due to wear and tear, bad care or unfortunate accidents.
Some of the most typical dental reconstruction methods are:
- Porcelain veneers or laminates, with different strength porcelain materials.
- Porcelain inlays or onlays.
- Crowns or bridges, using,Lava, Emax, Zirconia porcelain, Porcelain fused to metal and other materials.
- Implants: dentistry, titanium or zerconia implants.
- Periodontic and possibly Endodontic therapy.
- Custom colors and shaping: using digital photos to match color to your skin tone, white of your eyes and personality.
- Dental bonding: might include bleaching prior to reconstruction.
Look for expertise and quality
If you’re wondering who performs the best dental reconstruction in Los Angeles, you need to look no further. Dr. Anthony Mobasser’s been performing these complex procedures for more than 30 years in the Los Angeles area. He’s requested by many celebrities in Beverly Hills and all around the world because of his “Midas touch” when it comes to dental health.
You can find more information in Dr. Mobasser’s website or call (310) 550-0383 and let us know all your questions and queries. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.